Navigate Up
Sign In

Application Forms

English Language Schools
Application for EFL Permit to teach English
Application for Renewal of EFL Permit
Application for an EFL School Licence

Paid Study Leave

Human Resources Forms
Employment Licence - New & Extension - EAA
Maternity Leave Application
Parental Leave Application
Sick Leave Form (Docx)
Injury Form
Vacation Leave Application of Watchmen

Policy Documents 
Substance Abuse Policy Form
Substance Abuse Policy Receipt
Research in Schools
Student's request for carrying out research work in State Schools
School Forms
Application for Exemptions from Tuition Fees at State Educational Institutions
Child Pre Registration
KMS Online Booking Forms
Downloadable Form
Applications for Teachers
National Commission for Further and Higher Education