The University of Cyprus is offering three scholarships for Maltese citizens to follow a MBA Program for the new academic year 2017-2018, as follows:
- One scholarship up to 100% of tuition fees
- Two scholarships up to 50% of tuition fees
Tuition fees of the MBA Program of the University of Cyprus currently stand at 10,250 Euros.
The requirements for these scholarships include the following:
- Maltese citizenship
- Degree from a recognized academic institution or equivalent and excellent academic performance
- Three years of full-time work experience. Exceptional cases of candidates with less experience, who can demonstrate significant potential for leadership and superior academic performance, will be considered.
- Proficiency in the English language (this is waived for candidates who hold a degree from an English speaking institution)
- Two recommendations from academics or people who can judge the candidate’s potential contribution to the Program
- Successful completion of a personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
The MBA Program holds the prestigious EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). The Program promotes the exchange of ideas through innovative teaching methods and state-of-the-art methodologies delivering individuals capable of promoting new business paradigms. The aim of the Program is to enable participants to become agents of change and implant new ideas into their organizations and the broader society.
Additional information about the MBA Program can be found on the Program’s website www.mba.ucy.ac.cy or can be obtained from the MBA Office at +357 22 893600 or by email at email@example.com. The deadline for submission of online applications is 31st March 2017.
Copy of the application form is to be sent to the Scholarships Section at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Palazzo Parisio, Merchants Street, Valletta VLT1171 either by post or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax on 00356 21240083.
Late applications will not be considered. The Board's decision will be final.