Application for Children making use of the breakfast club service in primary state schools
The registration of students to make use of the Breakfast Club Service delivered in Primary State Schools is being launched for scholastic year 2016/2017.
The Breakfast Club Service is open for primary students whose parents are in employment. The Service offered in every primary state Schools gives the opportunity to students to have a healthy breakfast before school commences, as well interact with other students through play and other activities. The Breakfast Club in every primary school operates on a daily basis during school days.
Applications to make use of the service during the next scholastic year will open in the first week of September and will remain open during the scholastic year.
Click here to apply for the Breakfast Club
1. Working parents/ legal guardians whose children attend Primary State Schools are eligible to enrol in the Breakfast Club Service being offered on a daily basis during school days.
2. Details being requested in the application form are the following :
· Name, Surname and Age of Child;
· Name of College and School, Grade;
· Days attending the breakfast club;
· Name, Surname and Id Card Number/Passport Number of Parent/Legal Guardian
· Address of Legal Guardian
· Contact Numbers and Email Address
3. By submitting the form, applicants shall:
a. Confirm that al information submitted is correct;
b. Understand that the respective authorities shall verify the information submitted as necessary. Any information can be passed to any other Departments/Colleges involved in the processing of this application.
4. Following the submission of the eForm, parents/legal guardians will receive an email and/or sms text confirming the submission.
5. The processing of this application may take up to 5 working days until the child may start attending for the breakfast club service.